5 Amazing Foods That Improve Your Health!
Do you ever worry about losing your memory? What about your eyesight? Or perhaps you don’t think about strengthening your bones and hips? Well, these are a few areas that you could actually improve in your life staring today, with just the right foods! You can even improve your metabolism.
5 Amazing Foods to Add Today!
- Blueberries: Berries contain anthocyanin, an antioxidant pigment that increases your ability to remember things. One three-month research study showed improved learning recall in older adults who drank blueberry juice!! Blueberries are one of the richest sources of proanthocyanidins. These phytonutrients decrease free radical levels that are linked to aging! I don’t know about you, but Greens Chews are sounding pretty good to me right now. Did you know…eating blueberries helps protect the retina from unwanted sunlight and oxygen damage?
- Chili peppers: Chili peppers contain capsaicin, a chemical compound that can kick metabolism into higher gear. Chili peppers are also an unexpected source of vitamin C. Not wanting to really add that to your food? Have no fear! ThermoFit is here. Promotes calorie burning by harnessing the power of Capsimax® (red hot pepper blend).
- Green Tea: The brew contains a plant compound called EGCG, which promotes fat-burning, research suggests. Green tea leaf extract can actually be found in our greens, along with 38 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods, and cutting-edge probiotic support for digestive health.
- Dark Leafy Greens: Keep your diet interesting with a variety of dark, leafy greens to choose from – Spinach, Kale, Swiss Chard, Mustard Greens and Bok Choy to name a few. One cup of Collard Greens provides 256mg of calcium. But just in case you find it hard to get everything you need in daily, we have the solution for you in It’s Vital Minerals. Powered by sea-algae derived Aquamin® premium mineral blend, It’s Vital Minerals helps your body maximize calcium absorption through a superior combination of 250% of the RDA of Vitamin D and Vitamins K1 and K2 (MK-7), ensuring calcium stays in your bones and boosting support for your cardiovascular health.
- Fatty Fish: The Standard American Diet is sorely deficient in omega-3 fatty acids, such as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentanoic acid (EPA), and high in trans fats and saturated fats which have been shown to negatively affect the brain. Since our brains are made up largely of fat and our bodies cannot manufacture essential fatty acids, we have to rely on a diet rich in omega-3s to meet our daily needs. Try eating salmon and if that doesn’t work out for you, add some flaxseed to your smoothies! Not keen on that? You know what, I might have another idea. Boost heart health, fight minor inflammation, keep those joints moving, and reclaim that youthful glow with the triple strength blend of DHA and EPA fatty acids of It’s Vital Omega-3. Along with superior strength, fish oil-derived fatty acids, It’s Vital Omega-3 also adds a purifying rosemary-based antioxidant blend to fight the effects of free radicals—all in an easy-to-swallow softgel with a hint of lemon flavor.